Sunday, May 4, 2008

ANIMAL EXPERIMENTATION

THE ANIMAL EXPERIMENTATION topic is giving me such a hard time, since it is really difficult for me to adopt a position in this issue. I know that thanks to this experiments countless medicines and cures for illness have been discovered favouring humanity and so on. However, when I think that all this benefits are achieved inflicting pain and suffering to animals, I just can´t tolerate it. Animals have been suffering for so long due to our eagerness for evolution, and I think that EVOLUTION? is not a justification good enough for  what we are doing to them.  Why they have to pay for our desire to live forever? I think  it is time to find new alternatives!!! I also know that in the mother nature animals eat to each other for food, in order to survive, is our nature. But I think that we have taken this to far, this is not nature, this is an ABERRATION. If supposedly we are superior animals, the most intelligent in this chain, we must be able to reflect seriously about this, as a society, and CHANGE. 

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think we, human being is more powerful and important than any other animals...we need to think about human before animals...we do not have any other choice...

Alaa M said...

Hi Danka...
your feeling is so kind, but as you said we have got lots of benefit from these experiments, and the good news is that they are looking hardly for an alternative.

saad said...

HEY danka.
Nice nick name...
In the first few days of this topic, i was in favour of animal experimentations because they brought to us lots of benefits but on the other hand I sow a video of abusing animals on these experimentations, made me feel very bad about them.
At the end researchers have to do those experiments but under certain conditions.
Interesting point daka

mehrnaz said...

yes daniela human are more selfish and they think that all the species in the world are here to help human to live better specially animal however we human sometime forget that we are animal as well.

Alaa A said...

Animal experiments are important for us to live in a good quality life. There is no alternative to them but you presented a good point

Emily said...

actually, I like dog very much, I can not accept that using dog for experiment...however, sometimes, we have no choice....